Friday, 26 October 2012

24-25th Oct

I've been systematically getting rid of what's in my fridge, and fighting off a cold. This, ironically, involves not doing any real fighting, but rather a lot of sleeping.

So, my meals for the past three days:

Wednesday:


6 sausages, and two eggs, cooked in the leftover sausage fat. Minimal pan use at its best. Also, chives. 

Thursday:


Roasted duck legs - I've realised that I got a pretty good deal on them in Tesco. I had three packs of Gressingham duck legs, and it was on a special offer - £10. So, I roasted 6 (ate one pack over the last weekend with Bean), and ate 5. If you want to be really exact, each duck leg is about £1.11 - so my meal cost less than six quid. Plus I've got a whole load of duck fat out of it, and my only seasoning was a lot of salt. Genius!

Finally, this morning, Friday:



This is literally everything I have left. Leftover duck poking out the top, then 2 shallots, some garlic, half a can of coconut milk, and two eggs. I used the duck fat saved from the previous day to cook it all up. It was a lot more filling than I anticipated!

Exercise:

Swam unknown lengths this morning. I've been winding down - the half-marathon, remember? Plus, I don't want to be ill. Lysine as per usual.

I've noticed; I have biceps. Whoa.

Cheers,

Laulet.

No comments:

Post a Comment