Self intro: paleo. student. countryside. meal and exercise records, and anything else that comes to mind. English student, so expect bouts of verbosity, but I'm keeping this as sparse as possible until an idea comes to mind.
Today.
Some lazy 20kg squats in the gym, first thing in the morning - but nothing overwhelming. I haven't lifted properly for a while and I need to get my form back. I've saving my strength for a breakdance class tonight, too. 40 V situps; again, not my limit (max reps managed between 60-70) but it was just to get me warmed up.
Meal of the day, 11am: five slices of bacon sourced from the Ginger Pig in Borough Market, an entire courgette, and five kidney halves from good 'ol Tesco deli counter, all pan-fried in none other than Kerrygold butter. Note Tescos isn't my preferred place to get food, but I'm offally fond of offal and didn't have time to go to my local butchers - local meaning half an hour's walk away. Plus I am a cheapo student. Also, not pictured, a pear. Low-carb I may (try to) be but I do love my fruit.
I have lysine pills as I'm trying to get into ketosis - I take 3000mg a day, since I'm already ingesting a high amount of fat and protein. I haven't seen much fat loss, although on the upside I haven't gained weight either.
Exercise: 2x5 20kg backsquats, push press, 40 V sit ups and a few hours of bruising breakdance to be done later.
Highest Weight: 129/60kg
Lowest Weight: 119/54kg (3 biscuits and tea for breakfast every day, no lunch, restricted dinners. I'm not doing that again)
Current Weight: ??? I don't have a scale anymore. My goal is to get below 20% body fat and reach a few fitness goals. I'll outline them next time.
Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment